April 29, 2008

Beautiful weekend


Well, we had a pretty good weekend. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and we were able to get outside for a bit. We went to the Children's Museum in Olympia on Sunday (we got in free for "Celebrate the Military Child" month - yay!). The boys played a bunch and had fun. Dan had Monday off so he took Nicolas and Gavin out for a boys' day. They went out to lunch, then to Rainier Vista, our old favorite hangout spot in Lacey. While the boys were gone I did a little shopping. I found an awesome little produce market in Lakewood. I bought a pint of strawberries that tasted like they had just been picked - I was so excited! There is nothing like really fresh, organic, local produce. A little more expensive, but definitely worth it - yum!

Both Nicolas and Gavin had a little attitude this weekend. Gavin made sure everyone knew he didn't like his turkey sandwich when Dan took them out for lunch. And Nicolas got a little miffed at Gavin for getting in his way while hula-hooping, as you can see above. It is never fun to deal with or watch children have their tantrums, but it sure is exciting watching them find their own personalities!

Only 6 more weeks until Luke Skywalker arrives. I'm trying to get everything ready. Making lists. Organizing. Buying things. It's all kind of stressing me out.....

Until next time, see ya!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :)