April 21, 2008

Jumping in with both feet!

Greetings friends and family! Here we go, I’m a blogger! I know, I know…what took me so long?! I decided to start this blog because it’s an easy way to post pictures and updates to share with all of you. My hopes are that this blog will provide you with a peek into the lives of our four (soon to be five) –some. That should include funny quotables from Nicolas, silly faces from Gavin, macho-man stuff from Dan, and me…holding it all together, or trying at least! My plan is to update the blog on a regular basis, so check back often! Cheers!

With love,
Dan & Michelle
Nicolas & Gavin

2 comments:

blgsmtgurl said...

HI GUYS!!!!!

Congratulations on your soon to be new addition!! Four boys eh???? You are a trooper Michelle! Well at least you will have plenty of yard workers - LOL.

You all take care - it's good to see you - so to speak.
Love Gina

Anonymous said...

Hey Mows,

What a great idea! We'll be checking back often. Maybe I'll be better at keeping in touch now. Everyone sure looks well in the photo. The baby season is in full bloom; granddaughter Sarah in WY is due in May, you in June and Shamber in July. The family just keeps getting bigger. Stay healthy. We'll talk to you soon.

Love,
Grandpa Brown