Gavin and I were our running errands today when I saw something that overwhelmed me with military pride. Coming toward us in the opposite lane was a long convoy of Strykers and other giant military vehicles. They were probably coming home after an exercise in the field; they may have even been part of Dan's group. Anyway, as I watched the Strykers drive past with the Soldiers sitting up top in full gear, I felt so proud to be part of a military family. While at home, they work so hard to train themselves, and each other, to be prepared for what lies ahead - even if it means being away from their families for weeks or months at a time. So the next time you see a group of Army vehicles rolling past, think of the guys inside who are sacrificing time with their families so you can be with yours. Much love!!
Going after the iPad
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment