Here's a little background for those of you who haven't heard from us in a while. Dan is a 1st Lieutenant in the U.S. Army and we've been stationed at Fort Lewis, WA for one year. He works many long hours, and takes frequent week-long trips to the field, but we are so proud of him and his many accomplishments since his commissioning. I have been busy at home with the two boys and am thoroughly enjoying it. Now that I have experienced being a working mom as well as an at-home mom, I can truly appreciate what all those other moms out there go through. It is definitely a challenge - especially when Dan is gone - but we manage. We enjoy living in the Pacific Northwest, but certainly went through some "climate shock" when we moved here. Our Hawaii lifestyle didn't transfer well to this milder climate, but we are getting used to it - just like we do every time we move! Gavin is 15 months old and

No comments:
Post a Comment