October 17, 2008

Halloween Time at Disneyland!

While we only spent one day at Disneyland, I think one day is all we would be able to handle! We started the day off by making Gavin mad, posing with Mickey Mouse. He loves the Mickey on TV, so I didn't think meeting the real thing would be a problem. I was wrong. Real-life Happy Mickey = Terrifying Rat! Then we upset Nicolas by taking him on the Indiana Jones ride. Scary. Bad idea. After those two disasters we had a pretty pleasant day. Watched the parade, bought giant Disney lollipops, had a fun dinner and went home. I think it will be a while before we make it back to the Happiest Place on Earth. Maybe when the boys are older and don't have to be carried the entire time!
We each got our own Halloween Mickey hats, embroidered with our names on the back. As you can imagine, getting this picture was a little difficult. 1. Everyone look the same direction. 2. Little boys keep their hats on. 3. Smile! Nearly impossible! =)

This is Sebastian Sidi. He is well-known in Southern California and was putting on a small show at Downtown Disney. He doesn't know how to read a single note of music. I thought he was pretty nifty.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Awww, my 2nd favorite place. Number one is Disney World. Looks like y'all had fun. I'm already ready to go back!