July 10, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Oliver is four weeks old today! He is doing really well - I can't believe how much he has already grown. I am sure he is over 12 pounds by now. Such a chunk! Anyway, Dan and I have definitely had our share of sleepless nights lately, so I haven't felt much like blogging. We have been doing a myriad of other things, like caravanning to Nicolas' extra-curriculars (swimming, baseball, piano), and going to the beach and the zoo. You wouldn't believe how much concentration, energy, and planning it takes to get five people out of the house with everything they need! I haven't been brave enough to take all three boys to the market yet. I'll have to take that leap soon though - we are getting low on staples - like ice cream!
Here are a few highlights from the past month:


My family visiting after Oliver came (Ty and Gloria, Mom and Dad).


The 4 boys. Oliver, Nicolas, Gavin, and Ben.



Nicolas enjoying the Fort Lewis Fireworks in 3-D.

Nicolas and Gavin lovin' on their little bro.

No comments: